- Picked up gym sponsorship from Westpark Fitness
- Decided to work with a coach for 2016
- Traveled to Germany for Eurobike 2016 with Cycle SuperStore
- Gone to the cinema
- Spent a few days in Barcelona
- Raced Dublin City Triathlon
- Had an MRI scan on my lumbar spine (finally)
- Made the decision on which IM to race in 2016 and got one more tattoo.
See, lots has happened. But in terms of training? Nothing to report. I am still cycling into work most days (30km round trips) but that is honestly it and it is all because of this lower back issue. That doesn't mean nothings on the horizon. I still have the Pulse Beach Tri to race, The Great Fjord Swim and the Dublin City Marathon. I am just hoping that my base fitness from a hectic 2015 season will get me good results in each.
Thanks to all and anyone who stopped by to read my reports. I'll be back. :)